CLASH OF CLANS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exposed Town Halll

2 posters

Go down

The Exposed Town Halll Empty The Exposed Town Halll

Post by Crumpy8 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 am

I'm torn on this one, it looks like a great idea, expose your town hall stick a load of defences around it and let the trophy hunters (like me) run away with an easy victory, forgetting that they left the rest of your money and elixir intact and giving you a 12 hour shield to further bolster. It seems to make sense but I have struggled to adopt and probably hindered my process as a result. Its never to late to try something new so let me know if this really works.

Crumpy8

Swords : 4132

Back to top Go down

The Exposed Town Halll Empty Re: The Exposed Town Halll

Post by Rocha1305 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:26 am

Since I've (very nearly) maxed my resource collectors, I've wanted to stockpile my resources for my now bigger expenses. The cheap shield is invaluable to me, especially with working for most of the day.
The major pain is the constant hit you take on trophies, which means you have to grind hard in between shields to get your count back up.

It does however naturally put u in that 1200-1300 trophy zone, which is great for 150-300k resource raids.

So on the whole ( for me) it works well.

My trophy count has more rises & dips than a Blackpool roller coaster!
Rocha1305
Rocha1305
Admin
Admin

Swords : 4085

https://theburning.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum